Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Assorted Nuts!

Happy November All!

The first few days of the month have been packed with work and I had some significant car issues at home. I have just been in a really dark state of mind trying to focus on the things I need to do, I haven't really been in a good frame of mind to write. I thought last month was a really solid effort, I just didn't finish writing my Rewind pick, which I promise will come twice this month, and which should also be up in the next few days.

I also missed my regular Flash Fiction post, so be ready for a makeup post the middle of next week, probably Wednesday, to compensate. In good news I have started making some notes on a brand new Under a Dead Sun story arc. I haven't decided if I should tell it all disjointed like the last one, or work in a different milieu. I was sort of thinking about telling three separate stories that end up interlocking in the end, similar in theme to the first tale I wrote, but not using that style, then again I was not sure if I wanted to change something that I thought was successful. In the end though I want to get to a point where I am telling two flash stories a month, a Wednesday and Sunday tale, for readers to look forward to. Then do my other posts around that structure. I am going to try and launch that by the end of the month, but for sure by the end of the year. I am open to ideas on what you would want to read out of a Dead Sun tale, a more traditional story base, or the crazy hodge podge style of the first tale. C'Mon, both my readers need to weigh in!

Not as much planned this month in terms of activities, last month was just so full. This month its back to writing, fiction and poetry, though I am sure to slip in a few flicks along the way. So I hope you are ready for a month of writing, I know I will be!

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: