Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Quick Hit

Hey all,

Just a quick hit for now. I usually take a look at the sitemeter running on the blog to see where in the country people are reading it from. I am not so foolish as to think I have a whole list of people reading me, but I like to look so I can see if my Dad has checked it out, or where people link into the site from. I found out today that the website The Comic Reporter actually has a link to my site on my mention of Alex Toth's passing back in May. Sure I am buried in with about a 100 other blogger's sites, but it was still cool to know that someone checked out my site from that link.

I don't know really how many people read what I have to say, but I appreciate everyone who does. Thanks for all of you who continue to inspire me to write.


End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: