Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Assorted Nuts

Happy October everybody!

Sorry for the gap in posting, that's probably going to be indicative of this months posts. I'm rounding down the last of my bad scheduling months where I am running short. Things get back to normal at work at the end of the month. I also have to look forward to spending a week or two in the Tucson market to help out this month. So being away from home won't contribute to more posts.

I'll still continue to post poems as I finish them. I have one written, but I slowed down on writing them a little. I felt that last month was really poetry heavy and I don't want to get into a routine of writing poems with to many of the same topics or rhyming phrases. Though don't get me wrong, I'll still keep posting as I write.

October is always a fun month with Halloween fast approaching and the weather starting to turn. I also am trying to find a better balance with my personal life and expanding my own interests. These past few weekends have been a pleasant change from my normal routine, and in finding new grounds in my life.

I will continue to hope for the best in that regard.

I hope to post more True Story Times and poems, as well as my initial thoughts on the fall TV season in coming posts. Also Jason is working on a kick ass banner for the blog so be on the lookout for a fresher look to the site in the coming month. It's looking awesome, I can't wait for it to be done.

As always, thanks for your patience and for reading.

No comments: