Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all,

Wanted to wish everyone a good Turkey Day today, as well as apologize for the lateness of yesterday's post. The new chapter is up, though it's slightly smaller than my normal sized chapters of this serial. This chapter is really a bridge, where there is a lot of information to cover in the next installment, but you have to get the characters to where they need to be. I thought the chapter would be to big if I went into the next section, so I decided just to frame it this way. It's still a good size post though.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving and be sure to check in Sunday for the last chapter of Under a Dead Sun, with a super awesome bonus included!

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: