Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Link

Hey all,

I added a new link to the page, one of a really cool illustration site that I caught off the blogger home page.

Also, I read that Owen Wilson tried to take his own life. That really makes me wonder what is going on so bad in his life that suicide sounds like a viable option. I know that money can't buy happiness or love, but something is really wrong when someone who is pretty universally well liked as Owen Wilson is tries to kill himself. You really have to think that maybe something else is going on. He's got a pretty good box office record, so he can't be short for work, and as a Frat Pack(er) we know he has plenty of friends, I am wondering if addictions or something darker is involved.

Who knows if we will ever find out.

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: