Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Leggo my Lego!

Hey all!

Okay this is just one of the most bizarre things I have ever read about.

An 8 foot tall LEGO man was fished out of the ocean in the Netherlands wit h the words "No Real Than You Are" inscribed on his blue shirt.

Nobody knows where the LEGO Man came from or what the shirt means. An 8 foot tall LEGO man in the fucking ocean.

If that's not the first sign of the apocalypse than I don't know what is.


End of Line.
Gerrad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not resist commenting. Well written!



Look into my site ... User Detail

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content do you ever run
into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website
has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.


My webpage - http://video-series.com/rea...