Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Assorted Nuts!

Happy February All!

Wow, this may be one of the longest lapses in posting I have ever had and I really have no legitimate excuses. I chalk it up to a series of things, most notably my recent addiction to the XBox game Mass Effect 2. I literally could not stop playing it. Every night for a solid 2 weeks until I just recently beat it. I have also been fighting a nagging cold/flu for the better part of a week and a half. The most honest answer is that I just didn't have any motivation.

Don't get me wrong, I am still very excited about my Flash Fiction and the rest of my posts, I just haven't had that creative spark really flowing for a few weeks now. I'm hoping with these other distractions out of the way I can get back to posting on a regular basis and I think I still have time to have a decent output this month, post wise. I will attempt to get a Rewind column and another installment of Flash Fiction up over the weekend, as well as a Valentine's Day poem, another tradition on the blog.

Time to further my resolve and actually get to work. Don't give up on me yet, I'm still not quite done.

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: