Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Assorted Nuts

Happy September all!

I took the weekend off from writing, on the blog at least. Between the heavy workload and the larger than usual blog output of last month I used the weekend for relaxation purposes. I did map out the last 3 installments of Under a Dead Sun as well as the next few Darkest Dawns.

The best breakthrough was finally getting a full view of my McGuffin for Darkest Dawn. A McGuffin is a plot device that drives your story, sort of the reason for the story happening. So over all I think that I have a better lead on where I am going with it than before. In fact a lot of my original planning for the series was scrapped after mapping out the next installment.

I am headed on vacation after today, with a small intermittent meeting on Friday, so I hope to have the next week or so to get a jump on posts. Definitely be on the lookout for more Flash Fiction, as well as my take on the Fall TV line up and what to be looking for. Football season is also upon us and that should be fun. Oh and Thursday brings brand new vinyl toys from Kid Robot, so expect a post on that as well.

Thanks for reading. My writing has become an important part of my day, and whether I have an audience of one or 100, I appreciate the support.

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: