Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Facelift!

Hey all,

I am very excited about the new look to the blog. I have really been wanting to update the took and feel for quite some time and earlier today I spent several hours playing with the templates. Jason also came through with that great new banner and I think it looks fantastic. I could not be more excited about it!

The old look with the browns and blacks was very somber and had a very "old timey" feel to it. I feel the blue, orange and black spread really help to pop it off the page.

I have got some great stuff planned in the coming weeks, in terms of story and poems, and I promise a bonus update later today.

You should also do yourself a favor and click the Idle Hands link over here ---->
Jason updated his blogs look and it really looks good. Thanks for reading and I will keep writing! Oh, and let me know what you think of the facelift!

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: