Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Assorted Nuts

Happy May all!

These past few days have been packed full of activities that I can't wait to get posting on. Spanning from my brother's wedding, to working at the comic book store for free comic book day and helping to raise funds for a great charity, there has been a lot going on. I also am dreadfully behind on posting more flash fiction, including part 2 of The Call and some more fun in the Dead Sun world. I also expect to catch Iron Man (which I have been hearing very good things about) so I am sure to be bursting with great updates over the next few days.

I was especially happy to have my Dad back in town from Ohio. I miss him a lot and it always kills me to see him leave.

I promise tomorrow will have all the wedding details, stay tuned!

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: