Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Assorted Nuts

Hey all,

Thought I would throw in some background on the stuff I am doing this week. I felt like writing some more flash fiction but I didn't want to feel compelled to continue my zombie western saga all the time. I have been a bit influenced by my friend Danny's blog about writing semi-autobiographical stuff in a fictionalized environment. I promise I am by no means done with Under a Dead Sun, I just want to continue to find personal inspiration and satisfaction in what I do and not limit myself to one particular story. Throughout this week I will finish part 2 and 3 of The Reunion as well as Chapter 20 of Dead Sun, so stay tuned. Oh and let me know what you think about the new mini story. I'd love the feedback.

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: