Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Postage Past Due

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of new material so far this month, I am trying to get stuff ready at work to take another week of vacation before the holiday rush and there is a lot to do to get that ready. I also have been working towards getting 3 more managers in the store by the end of the month, which will help immensaly in my work load in the coming year.

There is a ton of stuff I want to update on this week, including another true story, in addition to the great one I have scheduled for Thanksgiving. I also want to try out posting some flash fiction, something I read about from Warren Ellis. Quick 3 to 5 paragraph stories told in a flash I think that will be fun.

Hopefully within the next two weeks I will be on my new PC. I am due a bonus check that is running slow and hopefully I got that cleared up. I'd like to be able to write in word and cut and paste suff in, as well as copy all of my poetry back to a harddrive. Currently I only have the archive online.

I have been working a more normal work scgedule this week, more 9 to 5's and I find that it is not as inducive to writeing as I would have hoped. I really enjoy these late night, early morning time slots to be alone with my thoughts and post. Be on the lookout, there is more to come!

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: