Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Assorted Nuts

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days. Post birthday stuff seemed to be a bit consuming. I spent Friday mostly at the DMV and getting errands done for this coming week, which sees me working in Tuscon for the next 5 to 6 days. Work has asked me to help out done in another district so I am being put up in a hotel for the duration. This will mean a lot of downtime for me so hopefully I can get some writing done, at least a few poems. I still have one written and ready, I hope to be able to finish some more down there.

I am sure that being alone and such in a strange place living out of my sutcase should fuel me a bit for new poems. Honestly, I am not looking forward to being down there and away for so long with nothing to do but work in a strange place. Hopefuly it will be failry painless.

Saturday saw me attending a costume party and my costume didn't arrive so I had to improvise. never a cool thing. Hopefully it will arrive before the contest we are having at my work. Still I got a great reaction and it was alot of fun. The party itself was phenomal and I am really glad I went, food and fun was abundant as well. It's always fun with a 12 pack of Old Milwaukee to drink. I am really glad I got to go. Autumn surely throws a great bash.

Well, that's probably it for this week. Unless there is some sort of computer access, I will be incomunicado until the weekend.
Thanks for reading.


End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: