Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Assorted Nuts

Happy October All!

I gotta say August was a pretty disappointing month for me creatively. A few posts, nothing really solid, and I didn't really post anything the last 10 days or so, a fact which bothers me a lot. I don't want to get into excuses about the amount of hours I have been working or the exhaustion that has taken a hold of me when I get home. The simple fact is that I didn't keep my commitments and for that I am sorry.

I should have plenty of updates this month. I have several bits of Flash Fiction to get written down as well as a few film reviews. I also have some concerts coming up this month and my annual trip to the fair. It should be a good month for content. Especially knowing that my own Dad called me out for my lack of production this past month means I have to turn it up and get back onto a schedule. Look for new Flash Fiction on Sundays, and I am going to try to get a few mid week tales up as well, diving into a short Under the Dead Sun Western for Halloween, plus maybe one other tale.

So faith and work ethic be willing, I'll see you tomorrow with brand new content and we can kick off October with solid start. Thanks for sticking it out.

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: