Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Assorted Nuts!

Happy August All!

July seemed to fly by, so much happening so fast it was hard to keep up. I have to say that I enjoyed how the Travel Blogs turned out and I look forward to having a few more this week with my upcoming trip to Chicago for work. In truth a lot of the posts turned out well, and I liked my poetry output. I still have 2 poems written that I will post up, the last one that I wrote while in Orlando, and another I wrote while in San Diego to celebrate the upcoming 500th post on the blog that will happen later this week.

There is still plenty of stuff going on for me as well. I have several movies I plan on catching up on when I get back from Chicago, including Bruno, Public Enemies, and Funny People. We will be ramping up into the meat of my current Flash Fiction serial Noir Story, as well as beginning to break ground on another new serial. I would like to say that despite the long layoff on The Darkest Dawn, I haven't abandoned that completely either, and I do intend to return to it soon, though the format may change up slightly. The long prose narrative style that developed over the course of the series has hurt my motivation to work on it, and I am thinking about returning to it, but in a format closer to the 4 paragraph style of Noir.

Anyway, be on the lookout from my first post from Chicago Sunday night, providing I can get some decent Wi-Fi access at the hotel with brand new Flash Fiction, plus I will update my Travel Blog semi regularly from there. See you tomorrow from Chicago!

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: