Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Assorted Nuts

Hey all,

I know it's been a few days since my last post, but I wanted to update you on what I have been working on. In about a week's time I am due to host my brother's wedding ceremony. That's a lot of responsibility, especially coming up with material to talk about as the bride and groom don't want anything overtly religious. That being said I have been working towards creating a wedding outline documenting what I want to say and the structure of the wedding to follow so that we have a good idea of what to do.

The couple doesn't want to say a whole lot in the ceremony, so its up to me to fill in the blanks so to speak. They didn't want to read their own vows or light a candle, just simple actions that will take up to 20 to 30 minutes. I am nervous about being able to fill the time, but I am feeling good about what I have written, I may post some excerpts after the wedding next week.

Other than the wedding I have been keeping busy at home, helping Jason with inks on his project when I can (filling blacks, nothing that requires great ability unlike him) plotting out my next flash fiction article, and looking where to go on my next installment of Dead Sun. I did catch Leatherheads, the movie with George Cloony and Renee Zellweger That I will post on this weekend. Also before the end of month I'll post my next word balloon column.

Anyway, I have a lot of excited stuff going on, so stay tuned. Thanks for reading.

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: