Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Quick Hit

Hey all,

Sorry about the gap in posting the last few days. Ran into some car trouble on Thursday after meeting my roommate Jason for lunch. For some reason the car wouldn't shift out of park and I after messing with the car for over an hour I called a tow truck. It took the tow guy over 3 hours to get to my car, and when he got there he gave the car a push back and forth a few times he got it to slip into drive. I drove it home and left it in neutral overnight before taking it to the mechanic.

Basically the auto dealer said that there break system wasn't releasing and he replaced some switches and a relay. So I didn't have to pay for a tow and he got it fixed the same day so that saved some money. I didn't really budget for the repair costs though so I'll have to watch my spending this month.

I'll try to post a new Flash Fiction tomorrow so be on the lookout. As always, thanks for reading.


End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: