Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Assorted Nuts!

Happy December all!

Another month flown by and 2009 has almost reached the end. It's strange, it doesn't feel like it was that long ago that the year started, now we are less than a month until the end of the decade. In reflection it seems time is moving at a much quicker pace as I get older, things happening faster and faster. Its a topic I will try to sound out for a poem before the end of the month, along with a holiday poem.

I am going to try to ramp up the posts a bit, I have been quite committed with work lately and this month is looking just as relentless with the holidays, business being up at work, and the volunteer work I have scheduled coming up. Still, I will try to round out my flash fiction with a post every Sunday this month and lead into the end of the current story arc. I also have a double feature movie review I want to do talking about two films that I saw, Boondock Saints 2 and Black Dynamite, neither of which are new releases by any means, but still merit commentary.

See you guys back tomorrow with a new post. Thanks for reading.

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: