Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mania!

Hey all,

Posting has been really spotty this month and I am sorry. I am still committed to 15 posts a month and I am going to have to pick up the creative juices to get this in line. My work week has been pretty much 7 days this week and I am also caught smack in the middle of Xbox 360 mania, picking up Halo 3, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed and Grand Theft Auto 4. I have only touched 2 games and I am hooked. GTA 4 is almost too much game, too much open world and too many choices. They also upped the feel, control and realism in the game. You actually have to put time and effort in stealing a car and the cops are much more dogged.

Halo 3 continues its excellent saga in what is shaping up to be a great game. I'm early into both games and if I can stay focused in GTA 4 then I'll be in great shape. The plan for continued posting is part 2 of The Call this week, as well as a column. I'd also like to get back to another poem or introspection piece, we will see. Anyway, thanks for reading!

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: