Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

True Story Time

Hey All.

Figured its about time for a topic of much lighter conservations. In the past I have posted some of my work stories, so I figure I should share one that happened to me this week. See I am a manager of a McDonalds, not the greatest height of accomplishment but I think I am doing pretty well.

Anyway two teenagers came through the drive thru and placed a rather large order, so I asked them to pull forward and park and that we would bring their order out as soon as it was done. After a few minutes, I bag up the order and carry It out to the car. As I approach the driver side window, I turn to my side to tell them that I had all of their order. Now before I can even get a word out, the driver whips out a magazine centerfold of some totally naked guy and asks me, " Hey doesn't this guy have the hottest balls?"

Now the way I see this there is only two responses, get flustered or angry, or bust this guy down. I, of course, went with the latter. I immediately responded," Not as hot as yours are I'm sure honey. Here's your order. " This pretty much creeped out the driver, though the passenger seemed to think it was funny and laughed yelling out, ' Damn man!" At this point the driver rolled up his window an pulled away and I went back to work. All I know is that there is no way some smart ass punk teenager is going to get the best of me.

I thought it was funny.

Current recommendation- If you are not watching Heroes, get on the bandwagon. It's a great show!

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: