Blog Summary

A blog for poetry, prose, and pop culture.

Friday, April 02, 2010

Assorted Nuts!

Happy April All!

Another month down, 1/4 of the year already gone. Time seems to keep speeding up when i look at the big picture, and while individual days seem to drag sometimes, overall time is blurring very quickly. Only a few months to go until comic con too. A very exciting time lays ahead, just hope that I can continue to make time and grow my creative output.

I thought last month that I had a nice range of stories and work, especially the short story Violets which I thought came out nicely. I also have to admit, I really like working on Dead Sun, the first serial was one of the few projects that I never got tired off, and the two long formed works I have done since then I really started to get bored with after 20 or so chapters. I have some good plans outlined but I keep coming up with better ideas which is why we still continue to get into the exposition of the story. Eventually the separate tales will convalesce into a single story, but we may see different chapters from different points of view. I hope to take some time out later tonight and get the next chapter up, ideally getting the opportunity to meet the last "main" character in the tale.

Gonna stay hard at work on the blog and keeping creative. As always I appreciate your feedback and thank you all for reading.

End of Line.
Gerrad!

No comments: